Páginas

terça-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2012

Amazing time!!!

This is the second time I went to Portoshoot and I had such an amazing time like I hadnt in a long timeXD
It was really sunny this year so we were able to take a lot of pictures.
Unfortunetely I didnt had my siter with me because she was working but i'm glad I went because I talked with so many people and met others. There were people from Braga, Aveiro and Porto and there was a small compeition as well as a photography one.
I really need to thank my friends Lilax, Tânia and Rita for providing me with such wonderful memories. There was even a photographer from cosplayer Ezine^^

here are some pictures

































we had so much fun derping around and taking stupid picturesXD
  And I need to learn how to make proper reports because they always turn out so boringXD

Um comentário:

  1. OMFG foi um dia tão único e maravilhoso *__*
    pena que cheguei tarde, mas deu para me divertir tanto e aproveitar muito ^^
    as fotos foram tão LOL
    e esta última ...hahahaha um must \0/

    ResponderExcluir