Páginas

segunda-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2012

Next stop: Portoshoot!!!!

So I finally finished the costume.
Originally I was going to bring Applejack from MLP but When I did the try-out oh boy My legs were so pale so I'll cosplay her when I'm more tanned.
I ended up choosing to cosplay Female Assassin.
I made stash only and commissioned the robes to be costume made to my measurements but ended up with a huge bag that didnt certainly fitted me and I had to alter it like seven times to look more feminineD:
I still miss the correct sweater and gloves next time I use it but for now I will be fun.

Its my second time attending this event and i'll meet up with people I havent seen in ages\0/. I'll post pictures later<3


here's me with the costume and no make up at all<3

2 comentários:

  1. Ainda não tinha visto esta postagem ^^
    Fofa tu ficas-te tão linda nesse cosplay kkkkk
    foi um dos que mais gostei de te ver ^^
    tão linda mesmo <3

    ResponderExcluir